Thursday, August 31, 2006
SAG Picnic
Okay, I didn't want to send out a mass e-mail, so I'll just do it here. Does anyone want to attend the SAG Labor Day Picnic with me this Saturday? I think it sounds like fun. It's at the Hollywood Bowl and it's FREE! Or you can order a special lunch for a discounted rate. Andy is working and I don't want to go alone. Anyone interested?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like fun...what are the details. Maybe Eric & I might go and maybe we can see if some other friends are interested so that way you don't feel like the odd person out. We shall see though...most likely not since it's tommorow!
ReplyDeleteHey, we were at the Hollywood bowl that night with Joey and Sheena. Did you get to stay for the music? They had a few interesting clips of film that they showed while the LA Phil played the music live. Kinda cool. They also had a pretty neat tribute to Hitchcock and the guy who did a lot of the music for him.
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome, Ian! Actually, I didn't end up going because my Gma was in the hospital. =( She's doing a lot better, now, though. I love the Hollywood bowl.
ReplyDelete