
Our little guy is doing so well! We love being his parents so much! This has been my first week all by myself with him and I feel so lucky to be able to stay home and care for him! I must admit, though, I do not know where the hours go. I'm trying to master the art of "sleeping when baby sleeps" like everyone says to do, but it is definitely easier said than done. Somehow I neither sleep very much nor get much housework done.
I took him to his 2-week doctor's appt on Monday. He has grown a whopping pound and a half since birth! He is now 7 lbs 10 oz! He has also grown 3 inches, bringing him to 21 inches long! I call him my growy boy.
Here is an eerie coincidence. Most of you know about my die-hard obsession with Lucille Ball. Turns out she had the same birthday as Peer: August 6th. Pretty crazy, huh?

Aw, he's just precious. Looks just like his mama! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you three! Wonderful Parents and a Wonderful Little Precious Peer!
ReplyDelete